Thursday, July 21, 2011
Posted by Rebecca at 2:07 PM
Friday, July 8, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
It seems that people read this blog. It also seems they get crazy enough to let me know they read it and that I need to update more often. WELL THEN. Let's see what I can remember...
- I posted about this on my last post, but I am officially a Bomber Babe. It is so great skating with this group of girls. The Bombers are the geekiest of the bunch. I can't believe I wanted to be a Cleaver when I feel like I belong to the Bombers. We win pretty much every scrimmage and we don't have private practices, we're that good.
- My boyfriend got a job with the Country Club. So, what that means is he eats better than I do and eats it for free.
- I removed the MUSE decal from my back window and replaced it with a Bombers decal. I'm really into roller derby.
- I REMEMBER MY BIG NEWS FROM THE LAST POST! My league is going BANKED TRACK. Allow me to explain to you what that is. Right now, we skate and compete on flat surfaces. That's cool and all, but have you seen Whip It? Or any other show about roller derby? Our track will go from this ___ to this /. Except not at that angle. That's just dangerous.
- The Being Human finale about killed me. (BBC, not US. Get it together.)
- My mom got a Wii. So, we play that every now and then.
- I finally moved out of my parents basement. I am a grown up. I live with my boss, and her mom (her boss) owns the house. It's a good thing we like each other. She is teaching me so many things: Don't use a microwave (it'll give you cancer), don't cook on the wrong side of the tin foil (it'll give you cancer), be careful when using teflon (it'll give you cancer), use detergent with "HE" on the label (it will eff up your high efficiency washer, verdicts out on if it will give you cancer).
- Saw David Sedaris do a reading at Kingsbury Hall. I about peed my pants. He is one of my favorite authors so it was kind of incredible to see/hear him live.
- Foo Fighters went on tour (October 11, tickets please).
- I had a birthday and turned a boring 22 years old. Wake me when I can rent a car.
- I fostered my first foster dog. His name was Harlow and he ate my door because he had some separation anxiety. He got adopted at Super Adoption and gets to live on a ranch with an older couple.
- Osama Bin Laden was killed, just in case you were living under a rock.
- I was up for auction at our derby prom and my aunt (who lives in North Dakota) won me. It was a great, drunken night.
- Judgment Day came and went. No rapture :(
- I volunteered for Strut Your Mutt. It was such a great time. There are no better people than dog lovers.
- The anniversary of the Lost finale. I still weep.
- I still struggle with picking a major for college. I'm thinking nutrition?
- I played my first bout in Richfield. I feel like I got beat up. But it was the first bout my parents got to see me in, and my mom even said she was proud of me. Take that, future need for therapy!
- I finally got around to reading The Hunger Games and now I'm hoooooked.
- My boyfriend won a trip to Vegas in July! My first trip to Vegas ya'll!
Posted by Rebecca at 2:44 PM
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I have news! I am officially on a team with SCDG! I'm a BOMBER BABE.
Posted by Rebecca at 10:28 PM
Monday, February 14, 2011
I am pretty sure I don't get mad often. I get frustrated, upset, and bitter, but I rarely experience anger.
Posted by Rebecca at 11:02 PM
Friday, January 21, 2011
Here's a quick update:
Posted by Rebecca at 10:36 PM