CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stressy Stress

I once again feel…stuck, lost. I hate feeling this way. Lately I feel like everything’s been on my own. And I hate that. I’ve been looking at cars because I need one for when school starts, and looking for cars is frustrating. There’s so many, I don’t know where to look. Not only that, but trying to figure out a loan situation is so hard. I just have to set time aside to get all that sorted out.

But that is difficult to do. Linnea graciously loaned Zack her car for a week while he gets things sorted out. Since I don’t drive, he has to take me places and I can’t always rely on him to take me where I need to go. Speaking of which, he has a place to live, so he gets to move out in a week or two. That’s…great. Great great great. I’m just jealous. I want to move out so bad but it’s not responsible for me to do right now and it doesn’t feel fair. My parents have been looking at condos and townhouses and I get this feeling that there’s a move in the near future but if my parents decide to move I don’t want to go with them. It just doesn’t seem very cool to me to move to a new place then desire so badly to live by myself.

I don’t know, that and the stress of registering for school and money it just…everything is so difficult right now and I just need to find some way to take care of myself.

Any advice? Words of wisdom? Jokes?

1 comments:

Abigail said...

I hear you. I'm thinking about getting a car too, now that I'm actually making money. Where are you looking?

So a man walks into a bar. Ouch.