CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Printing Press

Bleh. I have to read this stupid book about East African cattle-herders by Wednesday, and write a few pages about it. Since I realized I don't want to go into anthropology, I hate this class a million times more.

What I really want? A career in television. So I'm working my way through it with a degree in radio. Or something. I'm not really sure, I'm having trouble here. Uh...yeah...

Zack got an iPhone. I'm crazy jealous. I need one now.

I think I've come to a decision. About more than one thing.

Oh, also, I'm trying to decide about what to do for Christmas. I want to go to Arizona, but Zack wants to spend it with me, so I think he should come too. My second family is also going to be in Arizona for Christmas, so...that could be a lot of fun. I love bringing Zack into my family life, normally I hate it, but I love Zack too much to keep him from it. He fits right in.

Why won't my printer work!?

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Let's talk. (After the wedding.) Nana and Aunt Wendy