CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's days like these where I just lose all hope. This week has been awful, and it's only Tuesday.

It feels impossible to find a new job, I've been sick, Zack has been sick for a while and it kills me to see him so sick all the time. His truck was broken into and they stole his stereo on my external hard drive.

On that hard drive was a lot, A LOT of movies, music, my pictures and all my documents, including my creative writing stuff.

I feel like I've been waiting for so long for something good to happen...I just wish I knew how much longer I had to wait. I've been waiting for a new job opportunity, waiting for a change in money, waiting to move out, waiting to graduate already, but I understand that things take time. Zack says that things are going to be this way for a few years and there is no way I'm taking years of this crap.

Well, for the creative writing that WAS salvaged...www.innumerablewrites.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Life is a beast and people suck. That is all to be said on the matter. I'm sorry.

ClanRodgersAZ said...

"You whine like a mule. You are still alive." Hassiam (Morgan Freeman.) And Loved more than you know. Hang in there. Suck it up. It seems it all happens to you when you are under 30. Then it starts over again after 30.