CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TooDay

1. This weekend was epic. I DROVE FROM SALT LAKE TO PHOENIX. BY MYSELF. It was exhausting and exhilirating.

2. I honestly love it here. It's weird looking around and not seeing mountains but an endless city.

3. It's HOT. But I like it. I was so done with being cold. People keep saying, "you'll come to hate it!" and I just don't see that happening.

4. I have a job interview todayyyy I really hope something good comes from it.

5. After said interview, I'm going to get my bangs cut because they are driving me crazy. Poor timing for a hair cut haha.

6. I spent Saturday and Sunday at my aunt Wendy's house in the middle of the desert. It took forever to drive there, and I got lost on the way back. But I like staying at her house because I feel like a princess.

7. Emily and I did a bunch of apartment shopping yesterday at Target. We got super sweet deals.

8. I've been going to bed at 11 and waking up at 9. I guess that's what happens when you live with your grandpa.

9. I downloaded the first season of Ed! Good show.

10. I miss Zack :(

0 comments: