CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 1

  1. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan.
  2. I made the SCGD! I am a derby girl now.
  3. I work with dog food.
  4. I haven't read a book in a while. :(
  5. I actually own very little.
  6. I am glad the show Raising Hope exists.
  7. I cannot sleep without the TV on.
  8. I've actually accomplished most of my new year's resolutions.
  9. When I'm baking, I have to listen to Lady Gaga
  10. I get to transfer to Weber State University next year!
  11. I love animals more than the average human does.
  12. I eat a LOT of greek yogurt.
  13. I download episodes of The Biggest Loser to my ipod because it motivates me at the gym.
  14. I want a new phone soooo bad.
  15. I swear. A lot. I'm trying to cut back.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally stealing this list! I have SUCKED at blogging lately, this will be perfect!