CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

TAG

(Shawnee tagged me a million years ago...here I go!)

The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
3. Do it. ;)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Going to elementary school at Bennion
2. Doing whatever an 8 year old does?
3. Probably watching wrestling.
4. Beginning that wonderful trip down puberty lane.
5. Playing on Jr. Jazz

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Re-watch Lost.
2. Clean my room.
3. Start studying for my Religions midterm.
4. Get the Larry the Cableguy crap swag (don't ask)
5. Get paid son.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (a-freakin-men ShawneePants)
2. BBQ chips
3. ...uh I think that's it?
4. Carrots?
5. Clementines?

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. FINALLY OWN A CAR.
2. Pay for school.
3. Travel everywhere I wanted to.
4. Start my own business. In what? No idea.
5. Travel some more.

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I'm a flake.
2. Swearing.
3. Lack of discipline.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Downtown Salt Lake.
2. Suburb Salt Lake.
3. Holladay (Salt Lake)
4. Alberly Way Salt Lake
5. My room. Salt Lake.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. The movie theater
2. The Beer Nut
3. IHC
4. Babysitter?
5. Officer of Awesome.

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I sometimes wish I had stayed in dance.
2. I talk to myself. Like, all the time.
3. I love listening to Kanye West.
4. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years and I like that.
5. I've started about 3 different plays and a "book" but I haven't gotten past page 1.

5 PEOPLE TAGGED:
1. Sydney
2. The 2 prettiest peoples
3. Angie and Ryan
4. ShawneePants (....for funsies.)
5. ...you!

1 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

you finally did it! yay! good job