CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy random happenstance

Alright, my last post was a bit hasty. But in my defense, I was crazy-excited over my new car. Good news, I bought it all by myself. I was approved for loans and everything without a co-signer and it's my responsibility. I'm on my own insurance and I get to make my own payments. The bad news: It's my responsibility. I'm on my own for this one. It'll be tough, but I think I can do it.

I registered for school today. Since I'm transferring to the U I'm only going part-time since I work full time. I'm pretty excited, I'm taking two anthropology classes and a sociology class. One's an online class so we'll see how that goes. I may drop one. Who knows.

I love working at Apple Spice. It's such a fun environment! I really enjoy it there. But as an added source of income, I've started selling my stuff on Amazon. It's a great way to make money! I've already made over $100 from books and dvds. Now...to sell that ski rack my car came with...

Some pictures to make me happy :) VVVVVVV



3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey you! I am so slow at everything but I love your blog how cute! I am so glad that life is going so well for you!

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

I have decided that Zack looks like a cross between Angel and Riley.

Um...I think I have been watching WAY too much Buffy lately..

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!