CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Want To Thank You

Where the pee have I been? School starts next week and everyone else mentions how they're going to school and I have to stop and remind myself that "Oh, yes, that," is fastly approaching. I need books, I need tuition money, I kind of need to focus and remind myself that hey, school may actually matter. But I don't think it should matter until I know what I want to do. I was in the information meeting about the classes I'd need to take to graduate with a degree in mass communication and I kept thinking, "this is exceptionally boring. I don't think any of this interests me." That can't be good. I'm into my second year of college, should I have picked something out by now? I don't want to be one of those students in their fourth year of school because they had barely picked their ideal career.

I had to drop a class just to afford tuition. I was very sad about it. It was intro to anthropology and an online class. I could have done pretty well, I believe. But because tuition was just over $2,000 for fall semester (and I'm only going part time anyway), I dropped it. Now I'm at seven credit hours with only two classes. They look interesting enough, but I don't know why I'm frustrated I had to drop the one class. Normally, I would be stoked I could remove one class from my life. I should be happy because, well you know me, I don't enjoy school. But intro to anthropology! C'mon!

At any rate, my car is still working wonders on my happiness. I feel so free, liberated. A long, looong time ago I came up with the philosophy that the two greatest things in the world are liberation and confidence. It still holds strong. Add true love into the mix and if that doesn't make one exceptionally beyond a doubt happy, there's something wrong with you.

The clock is about to strike 5:00. Next week I change to 8:00-4:00 from 9:00-5:00. Then school from 6:00-9:00 in the evenings. When's play time?

Speaking of which, Zack is moving out within the next two weeks. I'm so excited for him. Yet very jealous. My parents have been looking at houses closer to downtown with a mother-in-law apartment for me to live in. Sounds pretty good actually. It'd be nice to have some freedom (like I don't have any. I don't have a curfew, my parents are pretty lax about how I spend my time). Hopefully it'll be before the end of the year, a change would be nice.

And next week, I'm sure I'll get it.

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Your life actually sounds perfect to me. I want to live with your Mommy and go to school and work with Allison. What a life. And Zake is so cute too, almosst as cute as Richard. Love ya. Nana