CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Couples Tag

Zack and I are practically married....I'm doing this anyway. Mostly because I love talking about Zack.

♥ What are your middle names? Zack's is Nicholas, mine is Sylvain.

♥ How long have you been together? Together about a year and a half. But it feels like much much longer.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About three years.

♥ Who asked who out? He had asked me to "hang out" before, but I got busy...then I invited him to a play with me.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 20 he's 19.

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? His...I don't exactly have any.

♥ Do you have any children together? Gah no.

♥ What about pets? We want a dog! So bad!

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Uh...I'm not sure. We're not old enough to really have problems.

♥ Did you go to the same school? Sure did, we met in math class.

♥ Are you from the same home town? I'm from Salt Lake, Zack is from Provo (can you believe that?? My mind was blown.)

♥ Who is smarter? We believe that whatever I don't know, he knows, and whatever he doesn't know, I know.

♥ Who is more sensitive? I don't think we're very sensitive...

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We love to try new places! So we use the urban spoon feature on his iphone a lot.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Seattle. So much fun!

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Zack, no question.

♥ Who has the worst temper? We don't get angry very easily...

♥ Who does the cooking? Zack! I can't cook to save my life. He makes the best steaks.

♥Who is more social? Zack, of course. Whenever we go out ANYWHERE he runs into someone he knows.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me, it takes everything I have to resist cleaning when we hang out.

♥ Who is more stubborn? We're both crazy-stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed? Eh.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Zack. It is impossible for me to wake up before 6:30.

♥ Where was your first date? It depends...but our first REAL date was Into The Wild. I had movie passes to Darjeeling Limited but they were full so we chose Into The Wild instead.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Zack does, by far.

♥ Do you get flowers often? No...

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Separately...

♥ Who is more jealous? ME.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? I have a tendency to get serious quick, so, a few months.

♥Who eats more? Zack, when we go out he says, "it's like I get two meals!" because I never finish mine, so I give it to Zack.

♥ Who does the laundry? I'll do his laundry from time to time.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Zack is, but we're both skilled. He is gaining Mac knowledge while I'm improving my PC knowledge.

♥ Who drives when you are together? ZACK. I hate driving at night.

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

You two are so cute. Stay close for another couple of years. Love, Nana