CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogger Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: Your day, in great detail.

Well let's see. I overslept and missed my chemistry class, and did some lounging around and used the opportunity to catch up on the shows I missed while in California.

I then decided to take a shower, possibly the worst decision of the day because I was shampooing my hair and hurt my neck (don't even ask). I had to cut my shower short because I felt like I was going to pass out. I took forever to do my hair because my neck limited my movement.

I then chatted with my dad (who got an iPhone--which remember, it's what I want for my birthday), and went over with Zack's. We had a relationship talk and got our frustrations out in the open. After the relieving talk, I went and got Chipotle for dinner. We then watched Lost, Bones, South Park, and Glee.

I came home, got ready for bed, and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

0 comments: