CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blerg.

Alright, so I loved The Graduate. But...I cannot bring myself to write this response paper! The movie had me during the opening sequence. I didn't bother to take notes because I figured I'd go out and buy it (I did, right after that class) and then watch it and take notes from there. Have I??? Of course not! Laziness prevails!

Here's a story about what happened to me today: I'm walking past a Jiffy Lube today and there are two guys holding signs. One says, "hi" and I say "hi" and I keep walking. Then when he thinks I can't hear him, he says, "want your oil changed?" He laughs and high-fives his little pal. The point? My prettiness is such a burden. Bah! I changed my hair color in hopes that I would look more "plain" because this stuff kept happening (waiting at a bus stop, walking down the street, stepping out my front door, breathing!) however, it seems to have had the opposite effect. Apparently I'm hotter--I have friends who can second that. Bah!

I was thinking today, as I was trying on half of my own wardrobe, that if I were to audition for the Twilight movie, I would make a dang good Bella. But that's just my own opinion. Man, I REALLY hope they don't mess up that movie. Edward has set the bar high for mortal boys. I think that now no one will ever be good enough for moi. Hmm...perchance I need myself a vampire.

Alright. I'm off to watch The Graduate. Blerg.

0 comments: