CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Final Countdown

I think I figured out my school scenario. I've always wanted to live in Washington, so I'll transfer there for my junior and senior year. I had actually planned to before school even started, but now I'm doin' it fo sho. I just hate school right now, and I really need a change. The only joy I seem to be getting from it is when people ask "how do you like Westminster?" and I say "eh" and put an apathetic look on my face. So much for believing college holds the best years of life.

But aside from school, everything else is going really well. Exceptionally well. Incredible really. The only thing that I would have changed these past weeks is that Kristen Stewart got cast as Bella in the Twilight movie. Not because I am incredibly jealous (because let's face it, EVERYONE wants to be Bella), but because she's a terrible actress. Bleh I just don't think she's good. At all. In the words of my mother, "That's alright, they're terrible books. She should be fine." My mother is obviously crazy.

I was house sitting last week, it was so nice to have a whole house to myself! So THAT'S what it feels like to not live at home...

OH and I've noticed there are more Thanksgiving references and sales AFTER the actual holiday. But it seems Christmas has officially begun. Do you remember a time when Christmas started like, a week or two after December started? I miss the good ol' days.

Ah, the good ol' days.

1 comments:

A said...

I can't believe they cast her as Bella! but good luck with the Washington move.