CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well that's dumb.

I'm annoyed for reasons I'm not even about to get into on here. I won't get into them on my Myspace either so you'll just know that I'm annoyed and I just wish people weren't so mean and dumb.

But onto lighter notes!

Today I did some work at IHC for my temp job and the ZCMI mall is under all sorts of construction so I had to find a new way to get to the office. When I was crossing main street I felt like Marlo Thomas in That Girl. You ever watch that show? Well--THERE'S A SPIDER ON THE FLOOR!!!--it was just kind of fun exploring downtown. Well, the one street I was on...er...yeah.

Day 2 of Mission: Vegetarian went very well. I'm actually not feeling too well right now though...it'll wear off. I'm really enjoying this new diet. AND I've recently become addicted to coffee. There's this coffee shop in Sugarhouse, Dolce Coffee, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys java. Mmm.

Final note: has anyone seen my parents? I haven't seen them in like, 2 days haha.

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

We would love to have you come and live with us. Raelynn misses have a big sister in the house too. We would never desert you. And you would always know where we are.

Love, Nana