CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

A Quick Update

It's been over a week since I began this vegetarian lifestyle. The only slip up I had was I ate a caesar salad on the first day (for those who don't know, caesar dressing is made with anchovy extract). But, it's been really good. I was struggling a bit at first because we have SO MUCH MEAT in this house, but my mom bought a lot of vegetarian friendly foods for me and I'm very grateful for that! I've been thinking about all the food I'll miss. Bacon. Cafe Rio pork. ...that's about all I can think of for now. So, I guess that's all I'll really miss.

I cannot believe, however, that my life is going the way it is. I finally feel like I know who I am. It was maybe six months of solitary confinement that led me to discover myself. It was difficult no doubt, but I'm recieving exceptional karmic rewards.

A quick shoutout to my ShawneePants, for I love her dearly!!! Keep it real, homegirl!

SUPPORT THE STRIKE!!!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!!


CLICK HERE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!

0 comments: