CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

(Currently Untitled)

Bah I cannot believe I've seen so many movies lately and I haven't posted a THING about any of them.

Okay...I'll start with what I can even remember:

>I Am Legend - You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll pee your pants.
>Enchanted - Cute, I liked it. Especially James Marsden.
>Atonement - Bring your razor blades!
>Juno - Probably in my top ten movies.
>Walk Hard - Could have been funnier.
>Cloverfield - Now, this movie alone deserves it's own post because I had been waiting for this movie since last July. I may be biased because I had followed all the viral marketing for it since July, and I know more about the backstory of the movie. But still, holy crap did I love this one.

ON DVD:
>Smoin' Aces - Neat action movie. I'm always up for an action movie.
>Shoot em' Up - Also going in my top ten.

Uh...I think that's all I can remember for now. I still haven't seen Sweeny Todd. Shoot me. Maybe I'll do that today...that or Cloverfield again.

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

I want to see Juno SOO bad!! My dad says I can't though. I guess I'm not grown up enough to see it.
I'm going to go see Cloverfield tonight...

Rebecca said...

You must go see Juno! I've seen it about 3 times now, it's sooo good.
What did you think of cloverfield??