CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Revelations 2008

Man, since this school thing started I've needed more naps. Going to bed at unearthly hours of the night (1:00 at the latest) and waking up before the crack of dawn (which is 10:00 in Rebecca's world) is going to be the death of me!

However I finally got the syllabus for my math class to download so that's good.

So far it's been an interesting month. Not like last year. Well, this time last year I was doing a play and that was really fun, but 2008 January seems to be more about big things happening. I just wonder what will happen today.

Oh but I like my religions of the world class I might decide to double major in philosophy. The only thing that's stopping me is all the papers I'd have to write. Yeah, no thanks.

0 comments: