CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Jefferson's Theme Song

Some updates:

Zack is finally moving out tomorrow. I'm so excited for him. In a way, I'm very excited for myself too. It's like I'm kind of moving out as well. Not only that, but Zack knows how anti-social we are and so we decided that this move will (hopefully) change things for us. I also feel a bit grown up. I don't know why, it's not even my place.

It's a long story, but let's just say Facebook helps my stalker instincts. I like to look on from afar and see how others are leading their lives. Does that make me a bad person? A peeping Tom? A...nosy Nancy?

I've developed a fabulous diet coke and Tori and Dean addiction.

My car is still running delightfully!

Barack Obama truly is awesome. His speech the other day at the convention was so...just great! I think he will make a wonderful president. OBAMA '08!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Buv said...

If you think you are poor now, just wait until Obama is elected. You'll pray for an assasination!
Richelle

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Sorry Rebecca but I have to agree with Richelle. McCain 08!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

I guess that makes 3 of us. Did you hear Palin and McCain? They were awesome!!!!. They are going to kick butt. Love Nana