CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Life as of March 12

So, as of the first week of June, I'll be single...I guess.

It was a hard decision. A mutual decision, mind you, but I think it's for the best.

Unemployment suits me well. I know it frustrates some, but I like it. It will be difficult to go back to actually working. I'm very worried about getting a work schedule around my school schedule when I move to Phoenix, but I'm sure it'll work out.

Speaking of which, I'm enrolled at MCC! I'm enrolled in one class officially, and I'm just waiting to get down there to meet someone so I can figure out the rest of my schedule.

Coachella is rapidly approaching! I am SO excited! I lose sleep over it some nights, seriously.

I never thought I would ever move into an apartment. I know it's not until August but I'm excited to finally enter that world of adult living.

That's all for now. Also, I was disappointed in the new Lady Gaga video, but I love her anyway.

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

This is what life is. Change and surprises for those that love you. We are waiting to see what happens next. Love you lots. Nana