CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo Tag

I was tagged sooo:





1. Open your 1st photo folder


2. Scroll to the 10th photo


3. Post the photo and the story behind it.


4. Tag 5 or more people.





(Let me get this "tag" thing out of the way, I don't know who reads my blog so if you read it, YOU CATCH THE TAG-CURSE.)

This picture is tragic. It's one of the last pictures I took with my camera when I got to Ireland last year. My camera isn't broken or anything, it was just being a b**** and wouldn't auto-focus or anything.

ANYWAY, this is from the day we arrived in Ireland. This park was across the street from our hotel (5 star, might I add) and it was SO pretty! This is one of the many entrances, and of course we all posed next to it. It was a tiring day.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Yay I'm so glad you did it!! Very pretty pic.