CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Typing of Sorts

Bleh. Sleeping is my favorite pasttime!

I've been having difficulty waking up early though. It's like virtually impossible for me to wake up before 8 in the morning.

At least this morning I'm not up 5 minutes before I have to leave.



Oh and my new favorite thing is the Answers section on Yahoo.com. It's so cool because there will always be someone with the same question as you! It's pretty sweet.



I get to be in the City Weekly this week! AH! It's a busy week for me. I have class, babysitting, massive amounts of homework, and a wedding on Friday. I love weddings!



I think this blog was born out of early morning fatigue. I'm usually not so ranty before noon.

1 comments:

A said...

what section in City Weekly? I'll keep my eyes open