CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Will You Be My Constant?

My mother was giving me crap about keeping up on my blog. She doesn't read it but she knows others do so...here's an update.


This week has not worked out in my favor. Well, okay, I bought a new Ikea bed and that's the best thing to ever happen to me. Ever.



(sorry for the sideways, it was taken on my phone) It's a foam mattress and I love love love it!

But then on Tuesday my eye has been acting up so as of today, Thursday, I can't really see out of it. Hopefully I don't go blind. I need that eye.

Yesterday, I took my laptop in to the Geek Squad at my local Best Buy. After staying until the store was closed (you don't want to stay at a Best Buy when it closes, "Ted, I've seen where the subway turns around. You don't want to see where the subway turns around."), I decided to let them ship it away and fix it for about a week. A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT MY LAPTOP?! How will I catch up on my celebrity gossip?! I mean...do my homework!?

That and I haven't seen my boyfriend in a while. Bah.

Lost had better bring it tonight!

0 comments: