CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Accomplishment

Sometimes I look at my parents and wonder if people expect me to be as accomplished and awesome as they are. I am very proud of my parents and I'm glad they are mine, but I wonder if I can be that awesome too.

I think I'm setting up an interview to become an intern with the Utah Legislature. I don't think I'll get it, but there's no problem with trying. That's how I got into Westminster, I tried when I didn't think I would get in.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm going to try to be as accomplished as my parents, and then some.

I better get to studying...

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

You are awesome and so sweet, that is why we love you so much and trust you so much. And why we think you can do anything. Love Nana