CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taggin's

I did this already on Facebook soooo I just copied and pasted it. Befriend me on Facebook and see the second one I made to make fun of my boss.

1. I have been tagged to do this at least 5 times, and I'm just now getting around to it.

2. I have always been an independent person.

3. I am glad I met my soul mate this young because then we get to do all the great things we want to.

4. Painting is a talent I wish I had.

5. I am NOT a pack rat. I am not nostalgic, so hardly anything gets kept.

6. I would love to live on a boat and travel the world in it.

7. I think it is hard to think of 25 things.

8. My dream job is a career in televison.

9. I also wish I could play piano and sing.

10. When I was younger, I used to tell people I was from Tennessee.

11. I cannot cook to save my life. I can make a sandwich...barely.

12. I don't know a whole lot about my family history. Grandma and Grandpa got married...that's the extent of it

13. I think people give me more credit than I think I deserve.

14. I LOVE learning about the American government.

15. I am completely jealous of people who are studying abroad right now.

16. I can be quite stubborn.

17. When I was younger, my bedroom's theme was The Little Mermaid, and I just got that movie on DVD!

18. I'm not so good at sticking to plans...

19. ...but when I want something done, I get it done.

20. I have crazy jealousy issues.

21. If I was an actress, I would KILL to be in a Wes Anderson film.

22. I am relieved I am so close to #25

23. When I turn 20 I am taking charge of my life.

24. I am FAR too nosy.

25. I think my hiatus from creative writing has gone on for far too long.

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

I used to have a little mermaid room too! It was the best!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Which grandparents are you talking about? Maybe after you read my next blog you’ll know a little more. Your Mother was never very sentimental. Is Zack an orphan? Love, Nana