CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

School, Remodeling, and Other Stuff...

It's been a while. Here is what I've been up to.

>School is ca-raaaaazy. Waking up at the bum crack of dawn, going to class, working full time then BACK to class is exhausting. I really enjoy my classes though. Although my professor is mind-numbing, my government class is so interesting. I've always enjoyed learning about the American government and how it works so getting up at 6 a.m. every day is almost worth it. My photography class reminds me of jr. high when I took a photography class. I'm a little behind because I had to go out and buy a new camera and supplies and I'm still working out the kinks, but it is a very fun class. Lastly, news writing. I hate journalism classes. I'm already good at it, who says I need the courses. Posh.

>Work is work. If there is an Apple Spice Junction near you...order from it! We have good food...

>I decided to paint my room. It started out as a one-day job which is now turning into a month-long job. We started to sand the walls, then noticed it was wallpaper peeling. Then we just peeled it all off. Now we have to plaster and sand and prime and paint and it is taking foreverrrr. I've been sleeping in the living room because my OTHER room has a crack in the foundation and the floor is all wet. Cool.

>Zack and I are cool. He's moving back to his mom's condo with Erin while his mom tries to sell it. It'll be fun, I love that condo, I wish she wouldn't sell it so I could just live in it...Speaking of which, Erin and I have become good friends, which is awesome. Because she is awesome.

Um that's all for now. Any questions?

That's all for now.

0 comments: