CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Across the Pond

Bleh, what a weekend.

On Friday, I spent a lot of time not working. Instead, I took time to look at study abroad options. I've wanted to study abroad since I was a senior in high school and I figured it would be nice just to look. It looks like the U has options that go to England and/or Germany, and those ones I'm super interested in. Then I ventured outside the University of Utah website and found some sites and found a program that goes to....Trinity College in Dublin (!!!). When I went to Ireland a few years ago, I came up with a dream to go to Trinity College in Dublin and I think it would be so great to go!

I was so afraid to talk to Zack about it though. But, he supports me 100%, no matter how bad it may suck to be apart for a whole semester (or summer). I probably won't be accepted into any programs right now though, seeing as my grades are not where they should be. I'm working really hard this semester though, and I think I'm doing pretty well.

Speaking of which, Zack stole me a street sign for V-Day. I was hoping for roses, but the street sign was an inside joke from when we started dating and it was actually very sweet that he actually remembered. I was sad, however, we didn't get to really do anything. We can't afford flowers and dinner or whatever. I am just glad I got to spend it with him.

Today we spent time working on my room. Tomorrow we get to paint! Squee!

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

You are amazing, in spite of what you may think of what we may think. I hope you get what ever you want. It is surprising how short three or four months can be. Good luck. Love, Nana