CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

For Real This Time

Who knew trying to sort out your life to another state was so stressful?

I'm trying to figure out where to go for a student loan to get me through the summer while I transfer to Mesa Community College. I'm walking the line between "do I file all this unemployment paperwork?" and "do I just get a student loan and save my job search for AZ?"

I'm also trying to see how their veterinary technician program works and if I can transfer to a 4-year school with the associates degree in veterinary technology.

I'm watching a show on Animal Planet right now called Underdog to Wonderdog and it has me in tears. TEARS.

Along with everything else, I'm trying to grip the reality of leaving Salt Lake, my parents house, Zack, and moving to a new city.

This is all very new and very sudden, but it feels like the right thing to do.

0 comments: