CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Exciting!

So, I did both of my options. I filed for unemployment (I'm officially a statistic!) and filled out the FAFSA, a bit late, but still waiting for student loans. I may apply for a privatized student loan, but who knows.

At any rate, my moving process has semi-officially begun. I'm moving down to Phoenix in June, which is WAY sooner than I anticipated. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. Luckily, I have so much family there that I know I don't have to worry about being homeless. My friend Emily and I will move in together in August, but until then I need to find a job and start setting up residency.

I kind of sprung it on Zack though. I should have been more careful but instead I ripped the band-aid off. We're both dreading being apart. It certainly will be hard living in a different state. I'm not too social though, so I am pretty sure I'll be a shut in. I'm also saving up for a new laptop with a webcam so we can Skype. If anyone would like to donate to that cause...

In other news, Emily and I are going to Coachella this April! MUUUUUUUSE is going to be there, I'm more than crazy excited! We have a camp spot for the three day music festival, it's going to be so stinky and fun!

0 comments: