CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I'm late! Let's get this show on the road.

1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
That brand new TV that's upstairs.

2.If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
You mean, what did I do on Saturday? I donno, clean I guess.

3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
CREAM SAVERS

4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
Yes I did, $7 a week for chores that I did. Later in life, my mom would give me money to write short stories.

5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
Does the whole website count? I love that site.

6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
I prefer time with boyfriend.

7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Looney Tunes if I HAD to choose. The other's annoy the hell out of me.

8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra, Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
TYRA! SHE SO CRAZY!

9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Invisibility, I'm super nosy so that would come in handy...

10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
FINALLY being able to look at the drink menu! Con: It's an extra menu and I have to decide fast haha.

~~~
In other news, I may have a job interview already lined up! I applied online to 24 Hour Fitness and he called asking to see me tomorrow.

"Here's the thing," I interjected, "I kind of live in Salt Lake City right now...but I will move on June 3. I was trying to be responsible and stuff..."

Digging through my closet, I realized I have no grown-up business clothes. I went to Old Navy (they're about what I can afford) and bought grown-up pants andsomeregularpeopleclothestoo.

Then, I went to Shop-Ko (Ugh) and Nordstrom Rack (UGH) and I couldn't find grown-up business shirts. I bought some clothes but I'm returning them today, for I am poor.

1 comments:

ClanRodgersAZ said...

You are so grown-up. Good luck. I hate to tell you this but you are suffering some of the same 'poor' experiences we did. It will end someday. Looking forward to seeing you. Love Nana