CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Ten!

I saw a few other blogs that do this too, but there are questions that are asked and I'm like, "what questions I just ramble on for ten bullet points." So, this week let me use questions.

1. What was your high school superlative? (If you didn't have one, what would it have been?)
At my high school they did Senior Predictions, kind of a Tee-Ball Award because everyone got them. Mine had something to do with writing for SNL about more cowbell or something like that.

2. What sports did you play in high school?
None, I was a ~drama kid~.

3. What was the best part about your wedding? (If you're not married yet, what are you most looking forward to?)
I was just thinking about this earlier. I'm not sure what I'm most looking forward to (probably the dress) but as I was looking through my friend's facebook pages at their wedding pictures, all of them at one point are bending down to talk to little girls. I hate this for several reasons. One, the impression I get is that these little girls are being programmed to think, "Yes, you too will marry a man!" Which I have nothing against, but come on. Two, you will not see me doing that at my wedding. I have no nieces or nephews, I honestly don't get along well with kids, and it's my day, it will not be ruined with me having to talk to kids I don't know.

4. It's your last meal--which Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree, and Dessert would you choose?
Whatever Applebee's latest special is. It's my last meal but doesn't mean I can't be thrifty.
Just kidding. But I know it would include a caesar salad.

5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Anything Taylor Swift. Girl just makes me want to work out for some reason.

6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Uh...Salt City Derby Girls? Is that professional?

7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
I love The Amazing Race because I want to do it!!! I also like Biggest Loser. Does Craig Ferguson count as reality tv?

8. How would you describe your home decorating style (modern, classic, French countryside)?
I don't have a home. But I would like modern-classic.

9. Pizza-deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? Toppings?
Deep dish red sauce pepperoni. Call me old fashioned.

10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Uh Park City? Yeah.

0 comments: