CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lostuesday!

Here's your weekly 10.

1. If your name was a verb, what would "to Rebecca" mean?
Zack and I just had a moment like this, he was cutting open a fish packet thing and when I did it yesterday I was handling a knife dangerously but I eventually got it open. Today, he did it the proper way, not "Rebecca style." Not a verb...so I guess "to Rebecca" would mean to handle knives inappropriately.

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
Superstitious stuff, like Ouija boards and saying Macbeth in a theater.

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
"Play nice."

4. Please name your current top 10 blogs:
-Hyperbole and A Half
-OH NO THEY DIDN'T
-PostSecret
(Honestly, I follow a TON of blogs thanks to Google Reader, but I can't be bothered to list them all right now.)

5. Do you have a junk drawer?
I don't have a drawer :( But if I did, it would be oddly organized.

6. Bottled water or Tap?
I would rather die than drink tap water. I'm a bottled water snob.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Seriously, the only ones I can really recall are of David and Goliath and Noah's Ark...

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
Some Like It Hot. Total classic.

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Do you have a story behind it?
I have two favorites. One is a lizard ring, my mom and I both have one. The second is a bracelet Zack bought for me in Washington.

10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in (answer for both a boy and a girl)?
BASEBALL for my boy, probably dance for a girl. But baseball is a must. But they have to have extracurriculars, because I only had one in high school and I would have liked more.

0 comments: