CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ta ta ta Tuezday

Here's another Tuesday thingy

1. It's been a week since my birthday. You know you usually don't feel older after your birthday? I feel soooo much older.

2. I have tickets for Iron Man 2 at midnight on Thursday in the IMAX! I'm so excited! Did I already talk about that? Oh well.

3. Since May has finally come (Or has it? It's been SNOWING UGH) I can finally start for real packing. Before I just had stuff put in boxes because I couldn't wait, but now I have to start figuring this stuff out.

4. Today I started a cleanse. Zack wants to go for 3 days, I want to go for 10. But I already really miss food.

5. I haven't been to the gym since before my California trip and I really miss it. I'm going back this afternoon.

6. My last final is tonight! Math. Now I can graduate to math classes that will actually earn me credit towards some kind of degree.

7. People need to stop doing weddingy stuff on Facebook. And posting about their babies. I feel like I have nothing to talk about when all I see are those posts.

8. I have a wonderful and amazing boyfriend.

9. We went to TGIFridays on Saturday for my birthday and we locked my keys in the car. I had just bought new heels and we had to walk to the store that was down a hill for a wire hanger. Zack broke into my car. Apparently he's done it before.

10. Here's the latest installment of Rebecca's Creativity. Drawings!



0 comments: