CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hard Knocks

I'm going to buy a car when I get back from Seattle in two weeks. I have been looking online at used cars and I think I've settled on either a Honda Passport or an Isuzu Rodeo (keep in mind, these two cars are exactly the same). I'm so tired of getting rides to work. I'm tired of never being able to go anywhere on my own. I need a car so bad, I'm starting not to care about cost.

On a completely unrelated note...

Had I a choice, I wouldn't keep going to school. I don't like it. I don't enjoy it. I've been trying to transfer to the U of U so, if they'll have me, I might enjoy school. Let's hope I get into the U.

I'm watching Men In Black on tv right now. I looooove this movie. When I was younger, my mom made me an MIB birthday cake. It was awesome.

0 comments: