CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sacrificial Goat

I believe there comes a time when we must make sacrifices. Some are more difficult than others, some are common sense. Each choice has something in common, something is given up. We may not like it, but, it's life. And life isn't fair.

I made a decision this week that will ultimately delay the one goal I was holding so dear to me these past few months. Hawaii will have to wait. But not because of me. I made the choice after discovering that Hawaii doesn't have what I needed, what we needed. So, Seattle first.

It's the more logical choice, the simplest one, and what makes it an easy choice is I wasn't thinking about me. Probably the first time in my life I did something for the consideration of someone else.

Lookout sandwich, I'm on the fast track to committing to something else for once.

1 comments:

Abigail said...

Seattle?! I almost went there for the summer! Why are you going to Seattle?!