CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Great Adventure

(Quite possibly the only picture of us together in existence. And we both look hotter in real life.)
When he looks at me, I can't help but look anywhere else, my gaze locked on his. When he takes me by the hand, I feel secure and reassured. When he holds me close, I feel completely his. When he kisses me, my breath catches in my chest and I lose sight of everything else. I always have to remind myself to breathe.


Sorry, since Zack finally graduated, I feel more mature and like our relationship has taken a whole new step. Like stepping forward toward a more grown up life? I've completely stepped out of my childhood and teenage years and I'm finally moving toward adulthood. At least that's what it feels like. Have I gone through graduation twice? I wasn't even there for his but I'm at that point in my life again where I must ask the question, "what now?"


It's silly, really. Growing up is inevitable. I didn't necessarily enjoy my teenage years, but I'm terrified of really taking responsibility for life. Speaking of responsibility, I'm down to two jobs now. Soccer is over and I've quit the Beer Nut. Now it's Apple Spice for the summer and IHC when they need me. Working full time is tiresome, but the paychecks are amazing.


Thus, the saving for Seattle Road Trip 2008 begins.


A trailer hitch was dropped on my foot. It looked cooler a few days ago.

2 comments:

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

That is awesome! And I have been feeling the growing up thing a lot myself. Guess we are just getting to that age now, huh?

Your foot looks like it's in pain.

Abigail said...

Your foot.....check the poo!