CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maybe (A dramatic blog in one act)

I wonder if I set my sights too high. Maybe...things won't work out for me next year. After a conversation today, I started thinking maybe it's better to be practical and responsible rather than skip off to Hawaii like I planned to.

I'm just not so happy here and I wanted something to look forward to, I guess.

I'm exhausted, I've been working non-stop and I haven't had any real weekends. I only get to see Zack at night and I just can't handle it anymore. So this weekend I finally get a weekend and lookee loo, I'm probably stuck babysitting.

It'd be nice to take a year off school. It won't happen, though.

When's my break? When's my escape? I don't mean to sound dramatic tonight but...when can things finally go my way?

2 comments:

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

Screw being practical. Its frakking HAWAII.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.