CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Indiana IV Came To Be

(A man, GEORGE, sits alone at his desk. Maybe he's drawing some weird stuff. You know, for the cartoons of his Star Wars series. Another man, STEVEN, enters frantically, looking excited.)

STEVEN: George! George!

GEORGE: (in his feminine drawl) Yes, Steven?

STEVEN: I just had an amazing idea! You ready?

GEORGE: Always, let's hear it.

STEVEN: Alright, what if we took AAAALLLL the movies we've made and combined them into one awesome Indiana Jones sequel!

GEORGE: Oooooh I don't know...will Harrison do it?

STEVEN: No, no, it's cool, he'll do it. I've got it covered don't worry.

(Meanwhile, in the fortress of Harrison Ford-itude...)

HARRISON FORD: (on the phone with STEVEN, who has just pitched the idea) Oooooh I don't know...

STEVEN: No, it'll be great!

HARRISON FORD: Why don't you just let sleeping dogs lie? The first and third were great, I have disowned the second. Come on, leave it alone.

STEVEN: What if we gave you a GREAT ending that George and I have been planning for 15 years???

HARRISON FORD: DONE!

(5 years later in a movie theater...)

REBECCA: THAT'S what took 15 years to plan!? I want a refund.

El Fin

2 comments:

rymiembeal said...

I liked the Temple of Doom.

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

I get what your sayin, but I still liked the movie.