CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Passion, Drive, and Grit.

I never felt I've been very good at writing, but every says it's what I do best. I guess I disagree because I haven't creatively written anything for my own desire or for fun. I try to work on it but I get distracted. With nothing, usually.

I don't feel very passionate about anything and that's why I'm feeling so lost in my own life right now. Running away for a weekend is great, but when I get back I'm faced with life's questions. Should I stay here? Should I go home? I know when I go home I'll just want to leave again, so should I make the most of my time here? What should I eat for lunch? What can I do to be a better person? Why isn't there anything good on tv?

My biggest problem right now is I just don't know what do to about my life. I don't like one of my jobs. I'm not passionate about it. I want to do something I'm passionate about. I just don't know what I love. I need a direction so...I'm looking for one.

I should really try writing again.

2 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

i promise its just the time of life that you're entering. me and all of my friends have all been the exact same way. don't worry, you'll pull out of it. it's just a crappy time of life

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

I have always gotten the impression that for you, doing create things keeps you afloat. I am still waiting for my emails!