CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movin' on up?

Since school is over, I was really looking forward to finally having the summer to relax. Then I realized I have summer semester.

What was I thinking? Summer school? School is for the birds!

I've been looking at facebooks and blogs and everyone is saying how they miss their dorm and how it's their "home". Andrew and I were talking, and he said that since he didn't move out or live in a dorm he feels like he missed a major life step. I couldn't agree more.

Hence I'm staying at my second house until I get kicked out. So...it's kind of like moving out.

I've been working almost non-stop, between school, work, other work, training for other work, I miss not doing anything. Can't I just quit move to Hawaii now? Speaking of which, my mom is so against my going to Hawaii and moving out. Aw, it's cute.

Have you seen the infomercial for that grass carpet thing? It's a carpet with seeds in it that you lay on your lawn, water it, and watch it grow! It's like chia-rolls. Yo quiero chia-rolls.

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

OH. MY. GOSH. THE TWILIGHT TRAILER IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!!! It's on the Twilight Lexicon.

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

Hawaii is insanely awesome. You gotta do it!