CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alphabizzle

A-Attached or Single? Attached and in looooove.

B-Best Friend? Molly and Shawnee, even though I'm so bad at being a good friend haha.

C-Cake or Pie? Apple pie pleeeeaze

D-Day of Choice? TO-day!

E-Essential Item? My cell phone.

F- Favorite color? Blue.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, especially the sour ones

H-Hometown? Salt Lake City UT

I-Favorite Indulgence? Shoes! or underwear.

J-January or July? July, I'm so sick of winter

K-Kids? Er...

L-Life isn't complete without? Love

M-Marriage Date? Heh heh heh

N-Number of brothers and sisters? Er...

O-Oranges or Apples? Applez

P-Phobia and Fears? The north american grizzly.

Q-Quote? "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

R-Reason to smile? Whenever Zack does something sweet for me.

S-Season of choice? Spring and summer

T-Tag ten people? Next ten people who read this.

U-Unknown fact about me? I'm trying to go "organic"

V-Vegetable? Carrots. Or Corn. Or Squash!

W-Worst habit? Swearing

X - Best use of X in scrabble? X bow! Cross bow. or Xmas. Christmas.

Y-Your favorite food? Spring rolls or poofy cheetos. and Izzes.

Z-Zodiac Sign?- Taurus. Grr.

0 comments: