CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bridal Epidemic part 2

Since my previous post, I've looked around on facebook and talked to some friends and I've found out that there are MORE girls who are engaged and even a few who are PREGNANT.

MARRIED AND PREGNANT.

I graduated with these girls not even a year ago!

...Something is up in my universe. It's freaking me out. Why in a hurry to grow up? Being a grown up sucks. Take your time! Please! For my sanity!

3 comments:

A said...

I guess I have no room to talk, being married and all, but "life is what happens while you are busy making plans." This being said, people younger than me getting married do make me extremely antsy, and it makes me feel old. But people your age being pregnant....wow, thats insane.
Crazy, I'm not even ready for that additional responsibility, and I won't be for a while yet. Good luck staying off the married bandwagon.

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

what the devil? who is prego?! DETAILS!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Talk to your Mother. Talk to me. Talk to Wendy. Talk to Allison or Lanea. We all love you and want to have wonderful experiences. We want Zack to be happy and experience a lot in life to. Sloooooooooooooooooooooow down. Nana