CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Loving Rant

I feel a little silly posting a blog like this, but I honestly cannot help it.

I'm completely and indefinitely in love. I never would have thought that it would happen so soon in my life, but it did. I found my other half. He truly is my other half, I feel incomplete when he's not around.

He's amazing. Everyday he amazes me and I continue to learn from him. I turned to him when I needed a friend more than ever, and he became so much more. He makes me want to be a better person, and I would do anything for him.

We saved each other, and we're never lettin' go.

I'm so so so SO happy!

(sorry for the shortness of the post, we're on our way to spend the day together!)

2 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

i'm so happy for you! :D

leave some lovin' for the rest of us

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Aww, thats cute. Save some love for the rest of us!!