CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh We're Goin' To A Hukilau

Alright, last week was probably the longest week of my life and I have no idea why. Well, okay, it was pretty intense. And after much deliberating and talking and just plain thinking I finally figured out what I want to do with my life.I decided I'm transferring schools and moving to Hawaii next year. I know I'm usually all talk about these sort of things, but this is totally different. It feels right and I just...I don't know, I just feel like I'm supposed to do it.
AH I'm excited!!!

3 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hawaii is AMAZING! what island are you going to?

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Thank you for the video!!! That was awesome, I loved it. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.