CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh We're Goin' To A Hukilau

Alright, last week was probably the longest week of my life and I have no idea why. Well, okay, it was pretty intense. And after much deliberating and talking and just plain thinking I finally figured out what I want to do with my life.I decided I'm transferring schools and moving to Hawaii next year. I know I'm usually all talk about these sort of things, but this is totally different. It feels right and I just...I don't know, I just feel like I'm supposed to do it.
AH I'm excited!!!

3 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter Has Spoken... said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hawaii is AMAZING! what island are you going to?

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter Has Spoken... said...

Thank you for the video!!! That was awesome, I loved it. :)

Akinogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.